(Effective as of 02/06/2020)
This is the privacy notice of www.nootralize.com and Nootralize's content. In this document, "Nootralize", "we", "our", or "us" refer to Nootralize AB. This Statement of Privacy applies to Nootralize website, sub-domains and mobile application; it governs data collection and usage. For the purpose of this policy both our website, sub-domains and mobile application is herein collectively referred to as "Site".
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. However, Nootralize may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. We solely advise you to continually check and review any updated terms and policy on our site. Your continual use and access to the site and/or our services indicates an acceptance to the new policy.
This Policy states the information we collect about you. that could identify you ("personal information") and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, "process" means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- Nootralize takes the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously. We understand that all visitors/users of our Site are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- Nootralize undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with the laws of Sweden, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our Site.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We may collect personally identifiable information when you create an account as a user on Nootralize website - www.nootralize.com and/or mobile application or when you subscribe to our newsletter. We collect information such as your: Name, year of birth, gender, job title, Location, E-mail Address, and Phone Number. We may collect Billing and payment information when you access a paid service or ordered for products. We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you. We may gather additional personal or nonpersonal information in the future. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of Sites you choose to link to from Nootralize so that you can understand how those Sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on sites outside of the Nootralize Site.
Other Personal Information We May Collect
In certain instances, Nootralize may collect users' health data and medical data via our website and/or product purchase. We do this to evaluate our users' experiences with specific compounds, contents and products, we can also do this to offer our users tailored and unique products and content.
We will like to inform all our users that any information given or collected by us, or product and content made available on www.nootralize.com or its sub-domains is majorly for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute the advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified medical professional. Nootralize and its Editors do not advocate nutritional/health supplementation over proper medical advice or treatment from a reputable medical practitioner. Nootralize does not assume liability for any actions undertaken after visiting our web pages, and does not assume liability if one misuses supplements, information or content on it
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve the service and to deliver a better and more personalised service, including; by enabling us to:
- a. estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- b. store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise the App according to your interests;
- c. speed up your searches;
- d. recognise you when you return to the App/website; or
- e. provide the services requested by you (for example, attaching a picture to your profile, allowing you to broadcast message with your contacts/other users, or communicating or verifying your location at the correct address)
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the application or webpage, we collect data and information called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Web Beacons: Pages of the Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of application content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information We Process Because We Have a Contractual Obligation with You
In order to carry out our obligations under this policy and terms of service, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We may use it in order to:
- to present the Platform and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to the website/App or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our platform;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Nootralize may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. Nootralize shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of service. Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us via email at email@example.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our site or our services further.
Disclosure of Your Information
Nootralize may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Nootralize, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Third Party Analytics
We use automated devices and applications, to evaluate usage of our Site and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means such as Google AdSense to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve on performance and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work/
You can opt out of targeted advertising by GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/
How We Use Your Information
When you use Nootralize Site, you agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website/App.
We may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. Nootralize shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us via firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
Retention Period for Personal Data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, Nootralize keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defense in court.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by using the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Nootralize by contacting us via our Web page: www.nootralize.com or through Email: email@example.com.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure: under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You agree to use our Site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the site. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user within our site. You must not use our site to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our site for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
Verification of Your Information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Security of Your Personal Information
The Site is hosted in the USA. By default, any personal information that you provide to Nootralize will be hosted on servers located in the USA. By using this Service, you consent to the transfer to and processing of your personal information from our server location. We will implement reasonable and appropriate safeguards when collecting data from you and when storing that data in our database and you will observe our security safeguards and exercise reasonable caution when using this site.
Only Nootralize employees who are authorized to handle users' data are able to access the Data Management System. Upon written request by the user, Nootralize will destroy any user data no longer participate in an Nootralize service. Nootralize will provide written verification that the data has been destroyed as requested. Notwithstanding the foregoing, anonymized usage data may be retained for internal product improvement.
Nootralize uses industry standard server and network hardware and software to ensure that data is protected from unauthorized access or disclosure. Although we make concerted good faith efforts to maintain the security of personal information, and we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our systems, no practices are 100% immune, and we can't guarantee the security of information. Outages, attacks, human error, system failure, unauthorized use or other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. If we learn of a security breach or other unauthorized disclosure of your information, we will attempt to notify you so that you can take appropriate protective steps by posting a notice on our homepage or elsewhere in our Service and we will send email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Encryption of Data Sent Between Us
Nootralize website use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser's URL bar or toolbar.
EEA DATA SUBJECT CHOICES AND RIGHTS
If you are accessing our site from within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, you have certain rights and choices about the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data processed from the EEA. Your rights include:
- Accessing your data to know what information we have collected and how it has been used and shared
- Requesting the deletion of all or some of your personal data
- Changing or correcting inaccurate or outdated information
- Objecting to, limiting, or restricting the use of all or some of your personal data
- Requesting a copy of your personal data
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current Data Protection Directive (officially Directive 95/46/EC) defines an individual's consent as “any freely given specific and informed indication of his wishes by which the data subject signifies his agreement to personal data relating to him/her being processed." Personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes relative to the purposes for which they are processed.
In regards to GDPR regulations ‘signing-up' into Nootralize site ensures:
- A. Clear indication that the consent of users is unambiguous and involve an explicit affirmative action.
- B. Users consent are separated from other terms and conditions.
- C. According to GDPR, our Website has no pre-ticked opt-in boxes.
- D. It requires granular consent for distinct processing operations.
- E. Your right to withdraw consent at any time is equally guaranteed.
How You Can Complain
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law. We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about our services. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail by applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide precise information on how to contact the sender. Also, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Nootralize makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained on this Site.
ALL THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS' WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL NOOTRALIZE OR ITS AGENTS OR ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.